Does having no experience at all turn girls off? (please answer honestly and be blunt, don't click no to be nice or sincere)?

Like the title says, I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl, been on a date, texted a girl, and barely had any as friends. I've had low confidence in this area all my life and always told myself that it'll probably never happen and now that is coming true. So I've never asked a girl out or approached a girl at all, unless it was to ask a quick question. And now I'm at the point where it feels pointless to try because I think that most girls will be turned off when they learn how inexperienced I am, or will pick up on it and think something is wrong with me and stay away.

• Yes
  • No
Ok, f*ck all of you girls who voted or said that inexperience isn't a turn off because someone just opened my eyes to how you all just lie for fun. If a girl was willing to train me, I'd still suck no matter what and she'd most likely go and cheat
on me. The only way I have any chance of getting a successful relationship is if I f*ck at least 3 girls beforehand and develop my own technique. So f*ck all of you for lying to me, that will never happen so I'll just kill myself by my mid 20's.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's something pointless to worry about, because either you go out there and get experience or you don't. Things happen for different people at different times and you can't force these things that involve two people. I know it may be easier said than done, but try not to think about your lack of experience and just focus on being yourself. The physical stuff comes later, after you have already hopefully proven you're a great person. Once you reach that point and the physical is introduced, you have a lotttt more leeway, but just be open and honest with the girl that you haven't had a lot of experience so if it sucks the first time, bare with you because you want to get better! Or something like that. I think a girl would find it endearing and perhaps even flattering!! Trust me, it's much better than the alternative: a guy who's a player with way too many notches under his belt. Whole bunch of worry comes with that. Our society today is just so focused on sex- how many partners you have, what makes a man... there's absolutely nothing wrong with having less experience and waiting for something meaningful.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think it's weird or stupid at all,,,, maybe this is just my romanticist side.. but I've always loved the idea of being someone's first... First gf, first kiss... I don't know it just feels so much more valuable and special knowing everything he says and does to me isn't what he's done with a million other girls too...

• It is not a turn-off, but don't expect girls to run after you if you show no sign of interest what so ever. This might sound kinda bitchy, but you could get dating experience with girls you don't really like, since it wouldn't matter if you mess up ;)

• My ex was 21 when we started dating and he'd never been with a girl either, like you he thought it was never going to happen. It doesn't matter to me how much experience a guy has (as-long as he's willing to learn ;) haha!) Come to think of it I actually prefer guys who've been with less girls. One of my male friends sat bragging about how many girls he'd been with, that he'd gotten 3 std's like it was a badge or something. Eww not cool!

• As long as the guy is 1. Tall 2. Hot 3. Funny, kind, same interest 4th and most important that I have feelings for him. I don't care bout his baggage at all. If anything thats actually cute because I'll be his first for everything c: If I had to pick between 2 equally hot guys, one was inexperienced like u, the other was a player. If pick the inexperienced one 100%

• I prefer virgins

• It wouldn't turn me off if a guy had no experience,, if I liked him then I wouldn't care.. I'd still fancy him. Some girls might even think it's cute and find it attractive!. We all have to start somewhere,, and I'd show him a thing or two so he wouldn't be inexperienced for long ;)

• If you want experience i could tell you step by step

• I think it's kinda cute.. I like it when they have lots of experience, or no experience at all.

• Lack of experience equals inferior performance for me. I never realized that until I started dating 30 y/o guys and it was like... woaah this is so much better.

My advice is start with inexperienced girls and work your way up!

• You know how rare that is to find a girl in her 20's who is inexperienced as well, especially in today's society? that's like finding a needle in a haystack, so that's not an option.

• Please be careful about that! Don't let this make you bitter. I think you're just feeling pressure from society... stuff happens in its own time not on anyone else's schedule. Sex for pay is illegal and risky and not worth it! I understand the impatience but it WILL happen eventually

• I'm within driving distance from Nevada, where it is legal so that's not an issue because I would go there and they make everyone get tested. And I don't want eventually to be then I'm 25+ which would probably be the case if I get rejected so much.

• Tbh I just find it cute not a turn off

• I don't think lack of experience would be a turn off or anything cuz it actually sound interesting cuz if the girl has more experience she can teach ya what feels nice and stuff and if the girl has no experience then you guys can figure it out as you go it's kinda like this movie I saw called the first time where both didn't have experience and where they had an awkward experience the first time but decide that they can just improve from there

What Guys Said 4

• Its a dissertation but I'm trying to help you.

It depends on the girl. Some might find it cute. Some curious, but not interested. Some might try to take advantage of you, or trust you instantly because it makes you seem innocent. Or some might string you along with attention to find out what it takes to win your trust. Or just turned off.

depends on the chick. There are all different kinds of people, and girls are people. Basically, either interested for various reasons or turned off. Hopefully you don't run into any bic-hes or hoes.

what I think you should do is push aside the insecurity. You have to find the motivation in yourself to put yourself out there. You will fail and succeed at approaching girls. Its a part of life for men. YouTube helped me out allot.

my philosophy is: you can either shit your pants or die of constipation. Your choice.

don't be discouraged by failure. Forget the haters. Learn from life and be human. You'll figure it out. (or you can die alone-the choice is yours)

oh and also, what helps me to relax is: don't attach a lot of consequences to approaching a girl (and things like that). Don't be like oh, if I don't hit on this girl quite right I'll never get married. Don't over think either. Of its she accepts, she accepts. If no, then no.

• Experience or lack of is not a big deal, especially at your age.

But your lack of confidence IS a big deal. Just from reading your little paragraph. I got the sense of I wouldn't want to be a friend of yours. I get the impression just being around you would bring my mood down.

Girls (and guys) can sense the confidence level of another person. In a real life situation ie: meeting you, it is even easier. It is because of this you will have trouble meeting someone.

If you don't try you will never know.

• It'll only turn off the self entitled ones who can't think for themselves and need a guy to do everything for them. You'd want to avoid those ones anyway since they're just mannequins with no personality anyway. If you're dating real down to earth girls it don't even feel like there are any "rules" and all that junk and you two just naturally get along and have fun together.

• i hope the girls are being honest here

• Yeah me too. I'm always a little worried when I come across polls asking this same question, and they're almost unanimously voting that it isn't a turn off. Like they're just voting that it isn't because they don't want to tell you that they are turned off by it and make you feel worse about being inexperienced.

• Did your question get the same results too?

• Somewhat