Why is it so hard to date?

why is it so hard to date? im sure not too long ago people didn't care about appearance this personality that , and just went for a different outcome, so why is it so hard now

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm happy I'm not the only one who feels like this. I guess maybe people have become more shallow and materialistic.

What Girls Said 1

• The social fabric has changed. Expectations are different, the variables are different, our needs are different, our lifespans are different. It isn't hard in that there are twelve year olds who are dating each other. Connecting with another person shouldn't be as hard as you're finding it. It should come naturally. I don't know why it doesn't for some people, like ourselves.

What Guys Said 2

• I wonder what makes you so sure about that.

All i can tell you is that it highly depends on who you date. I have had one or two pretty terrible dates. Shit happens. You have to get through the dirt to get the diamonds!

• Billions of people don't find it hard.
    I'd suggest, it's probably not that hard, if billions can do it.