I have never had a girlfriend?

And, well, it's not just that, I'm sick of couples and love in general. Seriously, I'm sick of them always acting like they know everything, or even anything. You've been in a relationship, you've had a girlfriend or boyfriend, you're not a virgin, how could you possibly know how I feel? They always say crap about how "it's not what it's made to be" or "you don't want a relationship at 16", well guess what, I do. You don't know anything, you've been in a relationship, I can't believe you because unlike you blessed fools, I have never experienced love. You people, you've experienced love, been loved, had sex, well I never have, you can't possibly think you could see things from my perspective. It's not fair, then every expectation is so fucking insane, how could I not be messed up when I have to be perfect to have a chance at a girlfriend? I'm so tired of these people thinking they know how I feel, they don't, I'm 16, never had a girlfriend, and still a virgin, what a loser. I'm one of the few virgins in my school, and I'm one of the only maybe 10 or so guys that have never had a girlfriend, well, and then girls are so shallow, you have to be a 10/10 always, ripped, sports champion, overly confident even if you fucking hate yourself. I hate them. Fuck it, time to give up and die.

Most Helpful Girl

• This might come across as a tad rude, however, I'm just trying to help.

Seriously please stop thinking this way-- pessimism and obsession is an immediate turn off for girls. For all you want, you can cry and rage all day... but you won't achieve shit. That's life in general: To get a job, you have to market your skills and assets. The same concept applies to relationships.

You are portraying yourself as a pessimistic, self-pitying, desperate, and bitter teenage boy. You're too pessimistic about life; therefore you wallow in constant self-pity. Soon you become even more desperate, and once facing rejection, you engulf yourself in extreme bitterness, quit, and then become even more pessimistic. It's a never ending cycle. So stop it.

You're thinking about the outcome (love and sex), but you're not thinking about how much you have to invest. Everyone tries to be the better person-- sometimes for themselves or for other reasons. You don't have to be ripped, hot, or those cliched characters on television. Just be the better, more positive person. Be that person that provides people encouragement, laughter, and smiles without any hidden intentions. Make them happy, and you'll feel better about yourself. (However, don't expect anything at all from being nice and sweet) That person gets all the chicks. Seriously.

Dating will eventually happen. Don't "give up and die", just get back up and try again. You're 16. You have the time to mess up and to recover. Sorry if this post has offended you, but I honestly want you to be happy and to be comfortable with yourself. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 3

• Don't do anything stupid, I'm 19 virgin and i decided to wait, now I'm in a great relationship with someone I love and values me. Don't let some stupid hoes make you feel bad for yourself, they only care about appearances when the important thing is the personality. Just be patient you'll get there

• The thing is, you didn't have anything to prove I need to prove I can get a nice girl.

• You can get a nice girl I had to prove that there was someone out there that wouldn't judge me and I found it. You really just have to be patient, you'll get one girl. Just be confident with yourself it'll make you more attractive (:

• lol, chillax you're not even an adult yet.
    Read a book.

• I've never had a boyfriend, I haven't even had my first kiss, and I'm 15, but I'm not gonna worry about it now, were still young dude.

What Guys Said 4

• Geesh, You are 16 and probably just figured out what sex is a year or two ago. You dont even know how to act like an adult but you say you are ready to play adult games, like sex and relationships. You say none of us know how you feel or what you are going through. And this may be true because we are not you. But it is not true if you think just because we have grown up and had sex and relationships we never had or went through the same problems. You are comiing on her blasting anyone who has had a relationship or sex like you understand them but they could never possably understand you right. First off if you think it is bad now dont ever have a girlfriend because the first one that breaks yoour heart and you finally understand what that is like you will probably lose your mind. Second learn to be confident about yourself our you will find getting a girl friend hard to do. It is not about you being a 10/10 as much as it is about you feeling good about yourself.

• That was a nice rant I hope you feel better.

• Only 16? And ready to throw in the towel? Wow.

• ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YOUR SICK OF BEING SINGLE>>>>> AT SIXTEEN 16 16 16 16! ! ! ! !

Dammit child you haven't even passed puberty yet