How would a guy generally feel about their girlfriend hanging out with an ex-boyfriend?

I got invited by some old friends from 3+ years ago to a horror movie party night, and they my ex's group of friends, and he is going to be there. I know that we are all cool with each other. I'm just concerned about how my current boyfriend will feel about it. I want to talk to him about it, cause I don't think there is anything to worry about because I for sure don't have any sort of feelings or attractions to my ex. But my current boyfriend and I have only been dating for a little over a month and just don't know how to bring up a conversation like this. Or if I should even go to the party and just worry about it later after our relationship is a bit more solid?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd be turned on by it

What Guys Said 3

• And why can't your current bf go with you?

• For most BF's it's a no, for someone you haven't dated long it's a definite no.

• Just let him know you got invited and that your ex is gonna be there. Ask him if he has a problem with it. If he does then either skip out or bring him. if he doesn't it doesn't matter

What Girls Said 1

• Don't tell him unless he asks you who is going to be there. If you'll tell him 'I'm going there and my ex will be there' it's like you care for your ex being there.