Is it bad to hide your face when u blush?

My boyfriend was kissing me a few days ago and i guess i got really caught up in the moment and started blushing like crazy. I m a shy person so when i blush i hide my face. So i put my hands over my face to hide it and he took my hands off my face and started kissing my palms and finger tips and then mouth lips again. was it bad to hide my face when i blush? and was my boyfriend trying to just kiss me again or show that he was ok with me hiding my face by kissing my hands?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not bad, because to some guys shyness is cute and attractive. But you have to make sure he's understanding that you're hiding your face because you're shy, not because you're trying to stop his kisses or not wanting his love.

What Guys Said 1

• thats cute haha.
    as he kept going after you put your hands on your face indicates he doesn't care because he likes you a lot.
    he is totally ok with it. you should not act any different, just be yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• I do that all the time. I'm super shy so I cover my face a lot when I blush. My boyfriend loves when I do that, so he does things to make me blush. But I hate it.