For everyone! Does anyone ever go in there own little world. And make ideal fantasies about there crush?

I keep having thoughts over my crush. But he doesn't like me infacts ignores me.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the very nature of using your imagination. The trick is to not fall in love with the fantasy, and keep yourself grounded in reality.

Talk with your crush as soon as possible and get to know them. You won't be crushed as much if they reject you today rather than after you've dreamed of them for a year.

If you are indeed turned down, shut that person out of your head. It's poison. Find something to distract yourself. Perhaps there is someone in your life who has a crush on you, and you accidentally brushed them aside in favor of your own crush?

• I can't talk to him. Normally things don't faze me but this one guy. And I think I am falling in love with this guy.

• He will think I'm a right nut job

• Better to know that today rather than find out after you've turned down several dates from other guys, right? Even if you accepted other dates, you'd still be thinking about your crush, and being dishonest with your date.

What Guys Said 3

• All the time. I go pretty hard with it. I imagine everything from going on dates with her to being married to her. As ridiculous as it is, it's actually pretty fun.

• Omg that's what I do even what the children would be like. I find it fun but it's a habit too

• Honestly anyone who says they don't is probably lying. Its a very common thing to do.

• I'd always imagine scenarios about me crush with me ALL the time. Especially when i go to bed. Somehow imagining about my crush will make me happier, i do that because i know it won't happen.

What Girls Said 6

• All the time.

• So it's pretty normal then.

• All the fucking time. Always making up scenarios in my head, so pathetic...

• Does it ever freak you out or do you enjoy it.

• I actually enjoy it :D but its also kinda sad cause I know it will never be reality.

• Same here but I convince myself it could be reality :p and read to much in to things

• Not necessarily crushes. Sometimes I imagine impressing my crush... It's sad really.

• Not necessarily about crushes, but I have alter who's that I day dream about a lot

• All the time!

• I could only dream of an imagination that positively vivid. Something negative always pops into my head and turns it all sour. I watched too many horror movies in the past.

• Maybe I should watch some horror films lol it's getting to the point it's all the time. But do hot