How to find another girl?

Fine, I'll take all your stupid advice, okay, just shut up. How do I find another girl to like then, you geniuses, since it's so fucking easy, how do I do it? The girl I like rejected me, outright friend zoned me, and since you keep saying "oh, find another girl" and all that bullshit, how do I do that? Do I just go to some store like a fucking flea market, see if I can pick out girls? Really, tell me, how the hell I can move on? Maybe no other girl appeals to me, ever though of that? No, of course you haven't, so tell me, what's your magical solution? Move on, because that's so fucking easy, like flipping a switch. Oh, time heals all wounds, yeah, what a load of nonsense, tell that to all the people that threw themselves off the tops of buildings, or hung themselves, time doesn't heal shit, you just realize life will always suck and become numb to the pain. Oh, I should wait until college, yeah, because I'm going off tomorrow, I already packed my fucking bags, right? Oh wait, no, I'm not, I have two more years of high school. So, how do I get over this, how do I move on, or find another girl I could actually care about enough to want to be around? I don't care if you insult me, don't care if you say "grow up" screw you, you don't know me, don't know my life, you just run around in your happy little world, not knowing a damn thing, banging your little partner all the time, pretending to know something about me or what I've been through, while people like me suffer every fucking day. So what should I do, if you even "know".

Sorry about the insults, I'm just really upset, I'm sick of people not knowing how depressed this is making me, I'm sick of seeing people be happy while I have to be miserable, I'm sick of how unfair it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down bro, Insulting people for one it won't make you feel better for another its disrespectful. Luckily for you, you still have people that are answering your question. Ok so she rejected you and you are friendzoned... it happens... i know how you feel... it can hurt, but don't lose hope, there are plenty of girls out there and who knows maybe one day she will change her mind and like you, i think you should be her friend. While you are her friend though, try to look at other girls, you may find one sooner or later

What Girls Said 4

• You can't expect better responses over the internet.
    If we had the secret as to how to move on, no one would be asking questions concerning break ups.
    We're not happy people banging our little partners. Ever seen the amount of questions about break ups and moving on?
    People give you their advice because that's all they can do. They can't make the pain go away.
    You know why they tell you to get someone else? Because there IS always someone better out there.
    Time DOES heal all wounds. And yes, college will make it easier. You'll be looking back at this time 2 years later and laughing, honestly.

• You're going to get the same answers because those are the only answers to give. I know it's easier to say things or tap them on a keyboard than to actually do them, but that doesn't make our advice false. Nobody said that it's supposed to be easy.

• I'm not going to take offense to your insults you were obviously mad, but seriously calm down.
    I understand you liked her and all, but its one girl. One out of the million billion on Earth. I'm sure you'll find someone.

• Why would anyone date you when you're full of insults? I'm not surprised at all you're single

• Full of insults? I'm angry because people always give the exact same advice when half the time they don't even understand how I feel. Then they always say "move on" like its easy, like I can just randomly decide not to care about someone anymore, it's frustrating.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been there and I still am. I hurts to see her every day. Just sitting there and being so damn perfect, and knowing you don't even have a chance with her. Trust me I know. I am not saying that I know your story but I do think mine is similar. And it's been 6 months since I even talked to her and I still think about her. I still get depressed thinking about her. There is no easy way out. There never will be. All you can do is wait and hope another girl catches your eye. Sadly that is all we can do.

• Have you ever asked yourself whether your not really that much of a catch and question if your standards are too high? Maybe your looks or personality suck and you should work on yourself. Try dating someone more humble looking instead of going afterthe "hot" ones, maybe your ego gets in the way. Whatever your problem may be it involves you and you alone.

• 1. I want a girl I would recognize as female
      2. I want a girl that at least looks healthy
      3. I want my offspring to have good genes

• Do yourself a favor and quit looking because chances are your looking in the wrong direction, chances are someone great is looking in your direction. Don't even think to say that I don't know where you're coming from, because I used to be an idiot just like you. so take my heed of warning the ones that are hot now won't be 10 to 20 years from now, and the ones you don't think are worth dating become successful and gorgeous.

• If you don't like the advice that people give, then why are you even asking? You clearly have an attitude problem, which probably explains why you're single.

That's all I'm going to say, since you're clearly not receptive to advice in the slightest.