Guys say my eyes are seducing, what do they mean by this?

Look. Im not trying to seduce anyone. me and guyfriend was in the car. I look at him he looked at me and he got a little close. He was staring deep into my eyes in a daze (like he wanted to eat me alive) and than he said I was looking at him in a seducing way. Yeah a lot of people said I have pretty eyes and dreamy one but I wasn't trying to seduce him. I promise. Why was he looking at me like I was a giant chocolate bar.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the "gift" there is such a thing as seducing a man with the eyes it is not a gimmick or a myth I have met women with a similar gift and as a man you want to take them and not only make love to them you want to consume them the passion those eyes bring out is very powerful. And I believe you when you say your not doing anything the "gift" is doing it all for you.

What Guys Said 5

• Some eyes just SUCK your soul our like a blackhole.
    While some is just... there.

s9.postimg.org/.../...eautiful_eyes_of_girls_2.jpg

I take it you're the 1st.

• It mean you have a huge sex appeal and that just the way you look at him alone turns him on. Oh and it means you're hot as hell

• I can't explain it, but some girls just have eyes that look like the girl is really into us and wants to rip off our clothes and rock our world!

• lol u must wear glasses than

• Because you probably have alluring eyes, or a nice body, most likely

What Girls Said 4

• This is so true!!! Ya just have "it" :)

• Ugh. What do you think it means? It means he likes you

• Maybe your seductive don't worry people tell me the same exact thing.

• Can't take anything this girl says seriously, QA, don't trust her

• It means he's attracted to you