The guy is to young?

So there's this guy I really like!! But the big big problem is I am 16 an was born in January and he is 13 gonna be 14 this October so I like him but he's to young :(

Most Helpful Guy

• How did you end up liking a middle school kid when you're in highschool? He's gonna be one popular kid.

• Im homeschooled, but do u think he's to young? I think so

• Yes, young because you're both really young. If you were in your 20s then I wouldn't say the same though.

What Guys Said 4

• thats only 2 years it doesn't matter, age is not a issue unless you plan on haveing sex (illegal, but doesn't realy matter aslong as no one catches you and you use protection :) ) my mum is 6 years older then my dad so its all good

• He is too young your hitting the height of your hormones and puberty he may or may not be starting your going to be into hand holding and maybe kissing he will be into playing video games and watching cartoons.

• Lol no trust me he's into kissing

• If I was 13 and had a girl that was 16 I would be into kissing as well. lol just be careful he is still to young just because a boy can get an erection does not mean he is ready to be a father and just because he is into kissing he does not have the maturity for impulse control take a look at the boys your own age how many times do they act the fool and do stupid things without thinking?

• You're almost two years older than him so no, he's not too young. But he might not be mature enough for you though.

• Maybe the difference feels big, but in my opinion, age only matters if there's more than 6 years between them.

What Girls Said 0