Are girls interested in only looks?

Just a simple question however I have asked this before to my friends and they were really mixed on this opinion. Have a good day or night in my case lol

Updates:
Anyways thanks guys for answering it really helps me a lot have a good day! Or night like I said lol

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But like guys, we want something pretty to look at.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually to be honest I care more about personality then looks than most guys probs why im really nerdy lol

• lol. well, 99% of guys will -always- choose a pretty face over substance, just the way the world works!

• Well I guess Im the one percent :)

What Girls Said 11

• Fact: Since men are visual creatures, females are more likely to choose you for who you are and not the way you look. Men do enjoy pretty faces and nice bodies but in the end, they also fall for personality. But no one can fall inlove with your personality at first sight, right? (Unless you're super popular and every person on the street perfectly knows you.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone cares about looks to an extent, but some people care more than others. I personally care about personality just as much as looks, & would rather have a guy who is a little less attractive witch a great personality than vice versa. That being said, I'd like to be mildly attracted to my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I care about the personality of the person, goodlooks are justa really awesome bonus:D

0|0
    0|0
  • No but its an important factor. How is she going to get off with an unattractive guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not attractive myself, but honestly I think that unless they are seriously disgusting, I don't care. I normally look for their personality haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. That's usually more of a guy thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality first then looks

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl but personality is what should matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick personality over looks unless they guy is being a jerk. And argues a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No from me:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't huge on some girl's lists others will put it at the top. Generally girls are more interested in maturity and personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Of course not, they love money. Guys with fame, money, and power are chick magnets.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think women are any more concerned with looks than men are, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a factor, but no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh dear lord no.
    It's a factor in initial impression but not a crux when looking for relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite the opposite really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately they totally are

0|0
    1|0