My best friends cousin told me he loves me?

Ever since I started high school my best friend Jenna's cousin started eating lunch with us. We have 6th period together and he sits right behind me. Everytime we're in class he's always touching my hair and rubbing my neck. She told me he seems like he likes me but I never saw it. But recently him and I we're talking in class we started talking about parenting and stuff I said I felt bad for his kids then I said I wouldn't make my kids go to certain places all the time and he was like "I feel bad for our kids" so I turned around and started joking with him like 'we'd have beautiful babies' and laughing then he told me that he liked me and wanted to be with me when we are both done with school. He is two years older than me and his cousin and she told me that he and I would be together for a long time. But I don't know, he still talks about his ex girlfriend and saying that he missed her but then he told me that he really wants a to be with me, have a life and a healthy family with me. I really liked the thought of that because he is a good guy and he is really sweet, and I hope that maybe a relationship like that can born even if its not with each other. After a while of us talking he told me that one day he would love to be with me for a while and maybe get married after a while and I liked that. He put his hand on top of mine and held it and I held his back. We started talking about more stuff and he looked at me and smiled while holding my hand tighter and told me "I love you" I didn't say anything back but that's because I didn't know what to say I'm sure that I know that I like him but not love and he's planning a future with me and I want that too but I don't know right now cos when I told Jenna I liked him back she got mad at me but when he was flirting with me and I didn't like him back she was ok but now its different and I want to try and have a beautiful life with him because I care for him and he cares for me and I'm scared that she wouldn't approve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats a No No you dont get involved with family in that way, this is not the Godfather here

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0