Girls: How much taller is enough?

The vast majority of girls expect a guy to be taller than them, but by how much? A couple inches? A foot?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I'd say three inches. I'm 5'1 and my ex was 5'3 and I felt like an Amazon while wearing heels. So, I'd say at least 3 inches taller.

• Is taller always better, or could a guy be too tall? I mean is the height at which being taller is no longer better?

• Taller to me isn't always better. Idk, I just don't mind height at all. I see guys as guys and all that matters is how they treat me. Being a certain height would never be better than another height in my eyes. It's hard to explain. To me neither taller nor shorter matters. As long as they are kind that's all that counts. I'm weird.

• Weird is good!

What Girls Said 12

• As a 5'2" shirt girl, I like guys who are like a few inches taller then me. Like 1-3 inches would be enough. I bet this sounds weird, bit I actually feel insecure if a guy is tooooo talk. I just have to be at least the hight of his mouth or nose, and that would be fine with me

• What's too tall for you?

• I wouldn't like it if a guy is pass 6'0". I mean even though I don't really care about appearances I still get really uncomfortable when I'm only to his shoulders or lower

• Um like 2 inches. It would be so practical. But I'm only 5'1 and have never met a guy whose 5'3. Also mainly talk people approach me

• The bigger the better in my opinion. After I broke up with my guy of 11 years who was 5'7" (I'm 5'4") I resolved to NEVER date a shorter man ever again. Suffice to say a little worm standing an inch SHORTER than me at a whopping 5'3" came into my life out of nowhere. Trust me, it's true what they say about short men. Anyway... and I was totally forgiving of this because I thought he was a really sweet guy and felt bad because most women won't date a guy that short. Again not my type physically at all but I liked him and wanted to give him a chance. Serves me right, he thought, I guess, he was too good for me. Disappeared after driving 3.5 hours to come to my party and spend the night and buy me dinner the next day. If he had to drive that far for booty maybe it would have been in his interest to at least put in the effort to maintain a long distance friendship so that he can hit me up when he's in town again. His loss. No more insecure shorties for me. Never trust a short guy with a fancy car, they're overcompensating for obvious short comings. ahaha get it? My next guy will be able to tease me by holding stuff over his head so I can't reach it.

• Couldn't he just be a jerk that happens to be short?

"Trust me, it's true what they say about short men." You're talking about another measurement right?

• "I have found short guys to be very picky"
      Really? What about beggars can't be choosers...

• LOL I am not sure where I really stand on that idea. Right now as hurt and insulted as I am that this short guy made me think he truly liked me since he went out on such a limb for me that I want to say if he had to drive 3.5 hrs to be with me maybe he can't get whatever he wants when he wants where ever, and has to drive that far for someone who will so maybe yeah, he shouldn't be choosy?

• I'm not sure exactly- I agree with iAwesome about my boyfriend being taller than me in heels- My boyfriend is 6" and I'm 5"--- It's a big height difference but I just find tall men sexy,,

• Im not too picky when it comes to height. As long as you're at least an inch taller than me. We're good :)

• I'm 5'1 but I like guys who are 6' and above not Yao Ming type though he is too tall. :)

• I personally want a guy that's taller than me. Now I'm already tall like 5'8 - 5'9 soo my man has to be at least 6'0... Soo just as long as your not her height, you should be good

• well im about five foot five so i would expect they guy to be a little bit taller than me

• A couple inches? Six foot?

• i like tall guys a lot but if they were like five seven or eight i wouldn't mind

• Hmm..3-4inch taller minimum

• Is there a maximum or ideal height difference?

• Well, my dream guy would be over 6ft. & I'm only like 5'3. I really just want a guy that'll remain taller than me while I'm in heels.

• I'm 5'6 so I prefer guys who are 6' and above.

• Im a girl 5"7 and I will not date anyone unless they are 5"9 or taller, preferably taller. Some people don't mind but I hate towering over my man!!

• I'm 5ft4 and shortest guy i've liked was probably around 5ft9. My boyfriend is around 6ft+ though.

What Guys Said 3

• i'd prefer to go out dressed like an astronaut, instead of dating a shorter girl

• The more men like you the better then...

• Because for every man that avoids shorter girls there's one more girl available...

• you can have them all then i don't want them

• Here is some advice. Fuck women who give a certain height on here (they can go sucks someone else's balls). You are you. A girl will come.

• 2" shorter is also enough, what are you worried about mate?

• I don't care how tall a girl is, I just want to know how much taller I need to be for approaching her to be realistically worthwhile.

• 5'7 - I'm not really bothered, just curious.

• I am even an inch shorter and bothered as phuck