How can I hurt him for playing me?

This guy has played me emotionally I asked him in the start if he is open to meeting other people he said no then he made me fall for him and all that good stuff recently I found out he's talking to 10 other girls like me I completely broke it off firstly coz he said we should be friends and see and secondly I found all this shit but never told him I found out and he thinks I am breaking off coz it will be easier for me to move on since I don't see him as frds.. Now I am really fed up coz he's been happy and going out with several girls and I feel sorry for myself that I got played by this asshole who doesn't even know I despise him! I want to hurt him really bad! He doesn't even care I tried texting he only replied with one word! I really hate him I want to get back at him.. Please help me what do I do?

His fears: being lonely, scared of people talking shit about him or his family, he wants to maintain his fake nice reputation.

What can be a best approach to this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• throw a brick through his window.

or simply don't take revenge and be the better person

or take revenge and exploit all his fears that you listed

he did lie to you but honestly its not against the law for him to talk to other girls, either way if you want to make him pay then start releasing that sinister instinct

• No he hurt me a lot I fell in love with him and now he doesn't give a shit tell me what to do should I email his naked selfies to his mom?

• you are the fbi guy why dont u get to work for me! lol

• cause im not for hire, I work strictly out of my own pleasure lol.

What Guys Said 7

• be the bigger and better person and just move on with life. revenge may feel good for moment or it may be completely hollow, or you may get yourself in trouble for doing so but if this guy is such a bum why waste energy that could be best spent elsewhere (say finding a new guy) on trying to figure out how to impact his life.

just move on

• oyster.ignimgs.com/.../...um1nNth1r868elo1_400.gif

You should do this to him, but do it in his butt hole. That will teach him.

• no i am not gonna see him so i really cant! LOL tell me something legit!

• Ho much do you care about your own reputation?

• "How can I hurt him for playing me?"

I sometimes wonder if this is what my guitar thinks.

• Don't stoop to his level. He fucked up and that's his loss. Move on..

• This is why some men turn into misogynists... Take notes, guys.

• i am hating men he used me!

• the latter happened with him.. coz i made it clear to him and he still wanted me around as a friend thinking maybe later i might do stuff with him.. and i did what you just suggested.. dumped him! but i just dont even wanna talk to these pervs like is there a way to find out even before talking? coz we have tons of mutual friends and they told me he's so decent and a nice guy dont seem like a player very genuine and oh one of my frds even said that i might corrupt him he's that straight so when i told that frd about all this he was shocked!!! yup

• No, you have to talk to people to find out what they're really like. You can't always believe the word of others. Sometimes it can take a long time because some guys and even girls are really good liars and instinctively know what you want them to say. They don't even have to try, they can just read you and compulsively say whatever lie gets them closer to getting in your pants. It's horrible, really.

• By living life to the fullest. If you try and get revenge on a guy, not only will it come back to haunt you, but he can turn you in to the cops. Just move on. Revenge is for petty pathethic people

What Girls Said 1

• oh I've been here.
    1 date his best friend
    2 steal his current girlfriend
    3 date/befriend his other ex (es) and trade his secrets.
    4 bring light to what he's doing, let the other girls know about what he's doing.
    5 make sure EVERYONE knows he's bad news. The more people hate him, the better.
    6 don't give a shit, if he tries to confront you about what you're doing, let him know this isn't going to stop (or just walk away)
    7 Don't go anywhere alone. guys can be nasty too.
    If all else fails, I find slashing his tires always works too.

• fucking love how you introduced a list hahaa :D

• We once had long discussion on misc for this, If you got nudes. Post em viral every sites possible lol and print em and post it all over your college's washroom.

• lollllll he's a doc he's out of colg long time ago.. he's still in touch with his ex.. but i dont know any of his frds or gfs lol

he's scared of his reputation going bad! he shows people he's decent and nice guy and like i told our mutual friends about it they were shocked!