Unsure of this guy's intentions? Any advice?

I'm nervous about this guy. He's really funny, charismatic, interesting, and so easy to relax around, and he's really good looking (I'm not going to pretend that isn't a major plus). He seems like he's into me, and I do like him.

There are just... two problems. First, he's way out of my league. A guy like him could definitely get a girl who's a lot prettier than I am, a lot funnier, a lot more charming. Second, he seems to be moving a bit quickly. I haven't known him for long but he's invited me over a few times, and he made out with me on our first date. I went with it, but at the end told him I wanted to slow down a little, and he didn't act like he minded at all...

But later he invited me over again. To talk/hang out or something, but still. I feel like that would lead up to something I'm not comfortable with. I don't know. I really haven't dated much.

Do you think he's just playing me? Is he pushing a little, or am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well since it's only been one date it's hard to tell. You made your intentions known that you wanted to slow it down and he seems to have respected that. Take him up on his offer and see how he behaves next time. If he gets too forward again, let him know it makes you uncomfortable. It may take him a bit to learn your boundaries.

However if he keeps pressuring you, you may need to back away and move on to someone else who respects you a little more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I dated a guy like that. Good-looking, nice body, funny, lawyer... etc. I didn't sleep with him until after the 6th date, we made out on the 1st. He plays many girls at once, but does give everyone an honest chance. But because he ultimately has so many girls to choose between, he will always think the grass is greener on the other side. It's been a year since we dated (we lasted about a month) and he now thinks he's found the perfect girl, and he still screws around on the side. I wouldn't trust something that's too good to be true.