What does he mean by this text? What should I do?

So I've had this crush on a guy for a while.. Yesterday he asked for my number and we talked almost all night. Today my friend was texting him, and he said "She seems to be crushing on me huge, and if that is right, tell her that I am completely ok with it ;)"
What does that mean? Does he actually like me back or could he care less? If he does like me, what now?

My friend is a guy, and he got that text from the guy I like. Sorry that wasn't very clear!
He just texted me hey and I said hey back and now he's not saying anything after half an hour? I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• he is interested, he's just playing it casually and not revealing too much incase you actually don't feel the same way. obviously this tactic worked because you're questioning it. :D

• Thank you Bert Macklin!

• he's doing that thing where he's like, "yeah this girl wants my penis, what of it? shit like this happens to me all the time"

• but you know when he's alone he's gonna be like "oh my god i can't believe a girl wants my penis. it finally happened."

What Guys Said 2

• Well that means you acted a little needy and he knows you fell for him. Nothing wrong with it if he is ok with that, but he will treat you differently, as if he is better than you !!! Cause well you made him think that way. He obviously does like you, give it a shot, go with the flow, see what happens.

• I'll assume your friend is another girl

But, to me it seems like he's not too interested in you. I mean, if he's talking to you about her "crushing" on him, I would take that as a large neon sign saying "NO WAY". I mean, he *might* like you, but I would not assume he does unless he's actively trying to chase you, and, even at that point, he could play you... Sorry! D:

• My friend is a guy actually but yeah I don't knowww

• Ohhh, then he's probably interested in you. Just roll with it :P

• Haha ok

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's a sign he's quite into you too. I'm not a guy but if I would say something like that, that's what I would mean by it. So flirt a little, see if he flirts back, it could be he's a bit shy to show it first.

• Yeah, he's interested. Or he wouldn't put the wink, or say he's completely okay with it. You should play it cool. And don't stress

• He's interested