Mainly for the guys but girls please help too! If the topic of seeing people hasn't been brought up yet?

This guy and I have been going out for about a month now. We go on a dates, talk almost everyday, and he just kissed me two weeks ago.

Last night a new guy asked me out on a date. I haven't gave him an answer yet because I'm not sure where me and the other guy stand.

What do I do in this situation? This could be my first boyfriend so that's why I'm asking. Do I ask the other guy or don't tell him and go on the date?

Guys what would you like the girl to do?

Update

Most Helpful Guy

• What you should do is ask the first guy if he wants this to be an exclusive relationship or not. Keep everything honest and above board, it will save you pain in the long run.

If he doesn't, then you can do whatever you want with the other guy. He may already kind of think you ARE in an exclusive relationship even though you haven't discussed it, if he isn't very experienced in dating. So that would suck for him if he thought that and then you started dating someone else.

If you like the first guy, then he deserves to be treated with a bit of respect and to have you discuss the state of your relationship BEFORE you start dating someone else. If you don't really care about him, then it doesn't really matter, as you clearly haven't had the 'are we committed' talk and so are basically free to see other guys anyways. But if it were me, I would sure want the option of saying 'yes, let's be committed' if it were a potential issue and if I was into the girl.

• So after a month of dating and a kiss you would think she is kind of yours?

• I wouldn't. But this wouldn't be my first trip to the rodeo. A lot of inexperienced guys may think they are in a relationship without expressly discussing it. A lot of experienced guys too, actually, if they are shitty at communication. Basically, the fact that you don't know means that there hasn't been very good communication so far, which generally implies lack of experience for both parties.

What Guys Said 5

• You never discussed being exclusive with the first guy, it's ok to go out with the 2nd guy.

• I know that's why I'm asking if I should discuss it with him since I was just asked out... I just don't know if a month is too soon, but he did kiss me so idk.

• I don't see the need to discuss it. It's really not his business.

• Honestly the first situation sounds more serious you said you talk everyday you two have kissed been on dates. I think the proper thing to do would be to go forward with this relationship

• well me personally i wouldn't go on that date.. sometimes guys just thinks its a given that your dating especially after that about of time. i wouldn't risk what you currently have for something you may not like

• I say go with him too. But the other guy doesn't need to know

• So if you were seeing a girl for a month and kissed her you wouldn't care if she went on a date?

• Ok good point. I was thinking about just asking him and seeing what he says so I can know where he stands.

• Yea ask him but dont tell about that other guy because he might get pissed and that could effect his answer if he is different lol

• You should say yes. Don't let what you don't know, get in the way of you living your life

• I get what you're saying but if you were seeing a chick for a month and kissed her would you want her to go on a date?

• I hadn't made it serious, I wouldn't mind

What Girls Said 1

• Well the question is do you want to be exclusive with the first guy? If you think you do then speak to him and say that this other guy has asked you out, that you like him but weren't sure how serious he thought your relationship was. It's a win win because if he doesn't think it's that serious you can go find out if you like the other guy.

• Yeah of course I want the first guy! But I don't know how serious he is so I just don't know how to ask him or if I should.

• Well tell him about this other guy and just ask, it's the perfect time to ask and if he does like you then you'll be able to tell. Just don't play games with him, don't leave him guessing at your intentions. Like I said, it's not the end of the world as it's very early days and you can see if you get on with the other dude.