I feel really sad and used and lonely because of one guy?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months now. We live in different cities so we haven't actually seen that much but been texting and phoning like every day. Now we met again, had a great time and he spent the night in my place. We hadn't had sex before this time. He was supposed to stay the next day until afternoon, too, but in the morning right after waking up he said he needs to leave now. And he left! I sent a text asking did i something wrong and he said not at all, he just had some stuff he needed to deal with... But I can't help feeling really sad, hurt, and lonely. I felt like he was just using me :( and I thought we had something real going on. I haven't heard of him in over a day now. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Hate to break it to u but no respectable guy would do that. He's probably seeing other girls or even has a gf. I would leave him alone

• Okay, so you think he doesn't want to keep dating me? I don't think he has anyone else, but I guess you can never know. But I mean he has been very keen keeping in touch, we have talked hours daily etc... And it really seemed that this was going somewhere. He said things like he's starting to feel like I'm his dream girl etc.

• Just giving you an update; you were right! I found out he was dating an other girl at the same time... now he wants me "back".

• Yup. I've cheated and been cheated on so I kinda kno what these behaviours mean

• Just give him a day or two, he might have actually been unexpectedly busy. You should definitely tell him how you felt about him leaving like that though.

• Yeah, I know he had something he mentioned about it earlier. But I mean still, why such a hurry you can't even have a cup of coffee or something before going? I'm afraid he would pull away if I tell him I was upset because of his behaviour, don't know what to do :/

What Girls Said 0