Should I end my long distance relationship?

I've been in a long distance relationship for about a month now! We are planning to meet next month when she's in england visiting some family.
Resently i haven't been feeling as i did before, i feel that im falling out of love with her. I care about her so much and still love her to bits i just think that we're not really made for each other

I love her so much and care about her but i think we need to break up?

Should i speak to her before i end it and tell her how im feeling to see if there is anything lifted?
What do i say?

Or how do i break up with her but without hurting her so much

• end it with her
  • stay with her/ speak to her about your feelings

What Girls Said 1

• Based on what you're saying and the fact that you guys are long distance, I think you should end it with her. You're still young and have a lot going for you in the future and you also should experience other things. This is just what I would do, personally. Just make sure to follow your heart.

What Guys Said 1

• if you're not feeling it and you know you won't ever like her like she deserved to be liked then yeah end it. its just as unfair to her as it is to you if you're in a relationship but 1 side doesn't really like the other.