When is a good time to remind a girl we have date coming up?

The reason I ask is because I really like this girl, and we've been on and off again type of dating. Now I just want to know when is good time to remind her so that I don't buy tickets for nothing lol
-two days before
-a day before
-day of
Can any girls give me some heads up here I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her either..
    1. If she is excited for it
    2. What time you should pick her up
    3. If she wants to hangout before for a little
    4. Say you can't wait
    ... If you use any of those it will automatically remind her about and maybe even start a nice little conversation :)

What Girls Said 1

• Being like "so we still on for (blank day)?" is fine. Tbh I refuse to initiate texts... I don't know why. A lot of the time I'd like to talk to the guy but am afraid to come off as clingy. Never realized it may be the same for guys xD!

• It's happens to us too I'm a afraid lol

What Guys Said 2

• Not a female but I can definitely help you!

Start up a casual conversation via text by making a joke. Don't just say "what's up" or it will seem like you just sit around thinking about her all day.

Then after a few messages, casually say, so what time are we on for (insert date). Don't ask if you are still on, just confidently assume...

• That's actually a very cool of doing it thanks man

• if anything do it 1 day before. I usually do it on the same day hours before the date.