How do I tell my girlfriend I am ready to have sex?

We have been dating for 9 months now a and I have recently realized that I love her. I have no religious conflictions but I wanted to wait until I was in love to have sex with a girl.
We are both in uni and have done oral on one another. A number of times now It has been really hard not to have sex with her (especially considering she is willing) as she is very beautiful and sexy.
Anyway, how do I tell her? Do I bring it up in the heat of the moment? During lunch? Or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a girls opinion man :) Next time you two are alone make it a little romantic, NO that doesn't mean you have to light candles with rose paddles everywhere but like look her in the eyes and brush her hair back away from her face or something and just tell her "I love you honestly and only you! and I am ready to take this to the next step!" or some cheesy stuff like that to let her know you where actually waiting for this moment. Because girls like cheesy.

What Girls Said 1

• Though I don't personally advice people under 18 to have sex, if you really want to do this, just tell her you'd like to & see what she says about it. If she says yes, then use protection & take precautions. If she says no, respect her wishes & wait till she's ready.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh my god, I just give up on men. Done! *turns around and walks away*

• Don't tell, do it, why are you asking her permission to have sex with her?

• Buy some condoms, get all sexy with her and touch her, take clothes off each other, pull out condom, ask her to put it on you, (she'll get the idea)