Do most relationship work between a black girl and a white dude?

does this type of relationship work?

0|0
5|2

What Guys Said 2

• If you like each other than yes hahaha. I mean its seriously all about the people. Race is just another factor to the whole dating aspect.

0|0
    0|0
    • then why do so many white guys make it such a big deal?

• The only people who get mad are whit guys who shoot for white girls but when a girl thats attractive likes black guys then thats when white guys get angry. But if a white dude likes black girls its usually just a thing of coming out about it.

• Apparently White men and Black women relationships have the highest rate of longevity than any other pairing according to an article or two that I've read.

1|0
    0|0
    • i am kinda discourage it does not work. why i usually see white with white in relationship also in great abundance i would like some suggestion for the articles i can read.

• madamenoire.com/.../

"Marital stability studies published on the Education Resources Information Center found that White female-Black male unions are more prone to result in a divorce than White-White marriages are, while Black female-White male marriages show substantially lower rates of divorce than White-White marriages."

What Girls Said 4

• My mom and dad going strong 9 years in. I guess they found something that worked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Even if they have different cultures, that doesn't mean that they don't have other things in common or that they don't see eye-to-eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Works the exact same way any other relationship works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Type black girl and white guy into the gag search bar. This question has been asked a lot and you will get an answer much faster

0|0
    0|0