Do Women spend the majority of their time with Women rather than seeking male friends or male Partner?

men think about women all the time. They go out and search out to meet women. But women don't seem like they necesarily want to meet men. If it happens it happens but they're not really into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. Some girls have more male friends and some girls have more female friends. My close friends have been guys so far but my favourite friends have been females. Girls are more tender and compassionate and gentle and interested in your personal life so to me they make much better friends than males but for dating I will obviously choose a male.

What Girls Said 5

• I only hangout with guys because I don't get a long with girls very well, because their drama and yes I think a lot of them do prefer girl friends over guy friends BUT EVERY GIRL I KNOW except me of course, rather hangout with their boyfriend than anyone. Personality I know Friends normally last longer than relationships so I always pick friends over boyfriends :P

• Men seek emotional support from women, and women seek emotional support from other women. Women are very articulate and emotionally colorful, unlike men, so it's rare to find a man who can communicate with her in the same way she communicates. Women seek stability and protection from men. This is why women are so much more passionate about relationships/romance/love. Does it ring a bell?

This is just how the two sexes naturally are, and their differences are what cause them to attract each other.

Any girl who tells you that she "doesn't get along with other girls" is most likely exaggerating.

• I guess it kind of depends on the woman. As for me, time with other women is just different than time with men. There are ways that women bond that can't be experienced with men. And as for me, I feel kind of weird when I go somewhere that I know is a meet market, and I feel like the kind of man I want to meet won't be in a place like that. So look for a woman in the kind of place where she will feel comfortable, where she has her interests. Even better if you genuinely share that interest too.

• Girls don't always rate their lives by the number of guys in it. Some do but quite a number don't really have an issue with it.

• Women like men too, just some of them are shy & don't put themselves out there. Also, I just read on a question that some woman tried to meet men on POF, & no men would date her just because she was American. So, it seems not all men are trying to get with us, why do these foreign women keep stealing our men.

• Because they are cultured, and more interesting. That and American women have lost touch with their femininity. Foreign women are raised to be very nurturing, they wear their feminine power on their sleeve

• and they are proud of it

What Guys Said 0