How do I get a girlfriend if I'm worthless to them: (Women want guys with their lives together)?

Women want guys who have their lives together. Especially women in their 30s or 40s or whatever. They not looking for a kid. They looking for a man.

Well in my case disabled, and careerless. So is getting a girlfriend impossible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course! Love is plausible for any person in any situation.
    While I was on vacation, I found a homeless couple outside of my hotel and they looked more in love that any couple I've ever seen. The man would pick flowers for her from the street and kiss her hands and caress her face.
    A lot of women are superficial and won't be interested in a man unless he can support her FINANCIALLY, but there are also a good amount of women who are themselves financially stable and are looking for someone to get along with and create beautiful memories with.

I suggest you get on a dating site, and in the "about me" section... just be honest and tell them your situation, but then also describe your interests and whether you're a good person or not and I'm sure you'll get responses and potentially meet that special woman.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• It's not impossible but it may be a bit more difficult. There are women out there who are looking for more of a connection that a care taker yes it's going to be difficult but keep your chin up.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't say impossible. Can you find other disabled women around?

• i like some of the woman responses so far

• Women do not simply want something as a whole gender. Neither do men. It's more complicated than that.

yaddayadday is on to something for you.

• Well you never know what might come along your way. Just don't feel that way about yourself. Stop self pity.