Guys; do you like being in control and more expierenced than the girl?

Do you like being in control and more expierenced than the girl? Or in what aspects?

Most Helpful Guy

• In control yes. i am very much a dominator in the bedroom. Not in that BSDM tie me up and spank me kind of way but i can do that if thats what they're into. do i like being more experienced than the girl? eh, not necessarily. Its fun being with an innocent girl, corrupting her into a raging nympho, but on the other hand, experienced girls already know what to expect, how the whole flirting game works and which things to do and say that make it all the more fun. you gotta spank an innocent girl into saying yes master, but an experienced girl already knows thats what you like and she'll say it from the getgo.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really care, in terms of 'experience'? I really don't care in any aspect about that. In terms of control I guess i'd prefer the girl to take more control because i'm indecisive and don't have many preferences for anything so I never take control (as I don't have something I want to do, or somewhere I want to go). Even then I don't care if she's submissive.

• I don't really mind. I can fake actions and emotions pretty easily so if she needs me to be confident (regardless of whether I actually am), I will be.

• Yes in all aspects

What Girls Said 0