Kissing with bigger lips?

So my boyfriend and i have known each other our whole lifes. And he jus got up the nerve to kiss me. But he has bigger lips. Mine r medium sized. And I've never had a complaint about my kissing skills. But when we kiss he slobbers all over me. And it really isn't very pleasurable. And i dont like his style. To much tounge. How do i fix this?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Well talk to him about his style. Also you could tell him NO TOUNGE and yeah. At least you have a boyfriend. I'm FOREVER alone!!!;(

• Thanks. And im sure u will not b alone forever. I thought tht n now I've got a bf. Jus b patient. U will find somw one.

What Guys Said 2

• Try to correct him with your lips. Slow him down a little bit and when he comes in aggressively, re-correct him with your body language. If it doesn't work, tell him but in a way that's not offensive. Say you love it when he uses less tongue and kisses you slowly. Frame it in a positive way as opposed to, STOP SLOBBERING ON ME!

• he is nervous that you would feel like you are kissing a camel lips, if i were you i would just make the first move and make him put those wrong notions behind

What Girls Said 1