GIRLS, Hott or Not. how many of you are attracted to a guy's legs?

Like, arms, hands, and chest are all pretty common to talk about. But legs are a different topic altogether athletic calves, the big quads, thick hamstrings, round glutes

How high on the list of sexy body parts is legs?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• :/
    To me guys' legs are always either plain old unattractive or simply passable.
    Skinny legs and legs covered in thick/long hair are ugly to me, but I can't say I'm all that attracted to guys' legs.

There's only been one guy who I thought had nice legs, he was some random dude at a car shop and had really thick, smooth-looking legs that were proportional to the rest of his body. He was a rare exception.

• Oh man okay, well I have a thing for soccer players, and let me tell you, soccer players have great legs. Lean and not super huge and muscled. Just really strong. Good stuff, haha

• I don't like a guy with stick legs. Ew. Athletic legs are nice, or you can at least see calves

• I LOVE big (not too big), strong legs on a guy, it is so so hot.

• I love strong legs on a guy. So sexy..

• athletic calves yassss

• thin but muscular is how i like it

• Strong legs come in very handy in the bedroom actually lool

• I'm not at all attracted. Honestly I like them hidden behind pants.

What Guys Said 1

• i've got chicken legs