My girlfriend says she's ready to have sex but I don't think she is?

We've been together for two months and are in university together (both 19). She has said from the start that she wants to wait until she is sure, which I was/am fine with.

Late last week, we were walking home from a date and she went out to the parking lot while I paid and went to the bathroom. Anyway, when I came out there were three guys rouging her up and I ran out to stop them. Essentially, they beat me a bit, took her purse, but she was fine.

Ever since, she's been at my apartment everyday patching me up and just being extra affectionate - which is nice :D. Yesterday she said that ready to have sex. I really liker her, and of course I want to have sex with her but I think she's only wanting to do it because I stopped the guys from hurting her and she feels like she owes me. I really don't want her to regret it, because I really like her.
What should I do?

P. S. We're both virgins by the way

• Don't question it, just fuck her
  • If she says she's ready, she's ready
  • Just wait a month and see how she feels
  • Other (comment)

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably wants to, but also you just saved her from most likely being raped and beaten... wait at least a month and talk about it. you're both virgins so you're going to want to make sure it is exactly what you want...

What Girls Said 4

• I wish I had your problems...

• Talk to her about it and tell her you don't want her to regret one of the biggest decisions of her life. Tell her you want to wait a while after the incident (a month or so) and see how she feels afterwards.

• Wait. You only lose it once.

• If she's ready now, she'll be ready in a month. Wait it out ^^ Besides it doesn't sound like you're ready for sex, because of being all patched up.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, wait it out. Your thoughts may be right. A huge emotional event has happened. You don't want to end up regretting your first time with her. Wait and see if she still wants to. If she does, then hell yeah, get laid. If not, you seem okay with waiting and so will she. Live on, man.