Is it ok to be a bit of a tomboy?

i am not really girly i am a bit of a tomboy as in i like converse trainers superheros lord of the rings and food the thing is is being a tomboy less attractive than being a girly-girl

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally OK! I'm actually really drawn to those kinds of girls – "boyish" traits are cute. I'm kind of the opposite of u; I'm a bit of a janegirl (that's such a silly word lol :P). Btw, that tomboy default avatar is hands down the coolest girl one. :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Its completely alright. I do support u. but if u don't mind. will u support a guy wearing girly stuff. if girls can wear boys stuff than y boys can't wear. if u find boys doing this normal than u too r normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! It's nice when a girl isn't overly dainty and you're more likely to have some common interests. So I don't see how it's a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its more than ok to be a tomboy. I love tomboys. I like someone that I can talk to about all the stuff that I like. So I don't think its less attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls that could always be considered as "one of the boys". But I would prefer if the girl doesn't dress like a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.. I've always found tomboys to be hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• be yourself, if you attract people who only like you when you're pretending to be someone you're not you'll never be comfortable around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is way more interesting than be a really girly girl tho :) im kinda the same but more into sport and food :P haha

0|0
    0|0