Why are girls willing to loose dignity and be treated like trash for the sake of money?

Why are girls willing to loose dignity and be treated like trash for the sake of money? watch this video before you comment and see how slutty you make yourselves look... why, why, why just why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every individual has different goals in life. Some would sacrifice respect in exchange for money, and they might not even view it as a bad thing (kind of like a service, you give something in exchange for something else). I don't see anything wrong with it, unless the individual girl really does feel belittled by it in which case I'd hope she gets out of that ASAP. Other girls are just trying to provide for their family, or attempt in vain to fill a void that's been empty. No video link, so can't really comment on that. :p

What Girls Said 5

• Why do people make generalizations and believe stereotypes that aren't necessarily always true?
    Look man, I can tell you from my own personal life and experiences, I wouldn't. Now you might say "oh no, you would, most girls will."
    Let me tell you a bit about my past, I was raised DIRT POOR. And I don't mean "my friend's dad has a Jaguar, and my dad only has a Mercedes, I'm poor". I mean like literally, we had to move from apartment to apartment because we couldn't afford the rent, we had no heat in the winter, no electricity during the summer, no food at all, I went days without eating. I even ate dog food as a child because we had no food at all. Yes, I was dirt poor.
    Growing up and working for myself, I had many jobs, I started working at age of 12years old. Been working and providing for myself and family since. Now, I've had many jobs, cashier, waitress, janitor, telemarketer, cook, receptionist, retail, bartender. I've also met many people along the way. I've had older guys with money hit on me. Especially as a bartender and waitress. Men who are loaded, will not be afraid to brag about it. Some would tell me how nice their new BMWs are. Some would tell me how lonely they are and just ready to provide for a woman. Some were even so forward to suggest an exchange for sex and money. I told them a little about my life, and how my family struggled financially. I will tell you what I told them: "I WOULD RATHER HAVE NO ELECTRICITY, HAVE HAND ME DOWN DONATION CLOTHES, AND EAT DOG FOOD, THAN TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR EXCHANGE SEX FOR MONEY."
    I'd rather be a dirt poor woman with my dignity and values intact, than a person who is being used or uses someone for their money.
    I won't lie, some people would sell themselves for money, men and women. Hell, my brother was with a much older woman because she spoiled him. But not all women would, and not all men do either.

• Firstly i would like to say, thanks for sharing...
      secondly i would like to say you're a strong lady and you stand by what you believe, you are one of the FEW good women out there...
      your story is no different from mine actually, and i'm proud of you... girls like you are my favorite kind of girls... i hope you stay this way, im really proud of you...

• Lol that's fine. All I'm saying, I know what to do without money. If I survived before, when I was young and stupid, I could do it again now that I'm older. Sure, it'd be nice to have more money, but I'd rather earn my own (yea I know, annoying independant feminist, that's exactly me).
      Personally, I hate how money has so much control. A fucking piece of paper, that hasn't even been backed by actual gold reserves since the 1900s, is valued so much. People say it represents "your hard work". Bullshit. I know many people who've worked 2jobs, I was one of them for many years, and have less than a random rich heir. Money nowadays represents who you know, not what you know. I really dislike it lol cuz as you stated, it makes people compromise their values, dignity, etc. But it's male and females who do this.
      I survived with dog food, no food, hand me down clothes, no heat no electricty, before. I would gladly do it again than to sex for money. No thanks. My values and body are worth mor

• May God bless you, keep your values... because many people will fall for them just as i have...

• There was no video linked, but I know what you are saying. There is this video on YouTube about a man who says women age like milk & men age like wine. He believes all women are ugly after a certain age & is only willing to be with women in their 20's. He is a 50+ year old man & he is getting all cozy with women in their 20's. The women are willing to let a man belittle them & say such cruel things to them just because they are being paid & that old guy is rich. It's really sad, & there are some things, I don't care how much money you get for doing them, that no one should ever do. Those women are going to look at that video in their 40's+ & feel terrible that they let some guy put them down like that.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1CqeVaMlIA that is the video, please watch it and let me know if you would do that so i can see exactly where you stand in society...

• "Some" females need to change their ways. I personally live a really modest simple life, & I am very happy with my lifestyle. I've never cared about money, when I dreamed of where I would live as a teenager, I seriously imagined living in a trailer park with a man I truly loved. No amount of money can replace a man with a good heart.

• I like that...

• where is the video dude? the only reason those girls would act like that would be because they have no respect for themselves

• There is no money in the world that would make me put up with that.
    I rather just be poor or live in the wilderness which to me is not something I'd suck at. Nature IS church to me anyways.

• What video? o. O

• Arguing with this guy is exactly like arguing with a person that only asked a question to satisfy his own personal opinion. Preconceived and Not being able to properly justify it.

• I thought the same, that there were probably many many women who said no, but the video edited them out.

What Guys Said 2

• I skimmed the video very briefly and fastforwarded a bunch.

Honestly, there's also another one like this where the girls had opposite reactions to an expensive car too. It's a mix. While many women will do this, there's also women who look at it as shady and feel the guy has ill intentions.

• but lets admit it, there are more females who are giving it all away just for money, this new generation is so materialistic.

• Depends on who you hang out with.

• No video. Also, that's like asking why men have to be such bigots, like why do we beat the hell out of people, get angry easily, don't do anything beyond ourselves. Stereotypes, social media, and other nonsensical things put ideas in everyone's heads. Stupid People following stupid people.

• Agreed!!! thanks for your opinion, and from this it seems you are someone who believes in God yeah?

• I'm an agnostic.