A lot of women hit on other girls these days even if they have bf or husband , which make me wonder what could be the reason?

And my other question would a woman leave a guy for a girl?

If ur opinion is what im saying is fake u r wasting my time i wouldn't come here and waste my time and energy if i wasn't wondering for real i have a lot of lesbians gays bi friends and i see what happen with them. not fuking imagination

Most Helpful Girl

• i think there are a lot of ''blurred lines'' when it comes to cheating and bisexuality, it's only now becoming more accepted and people are still stuck on the ''it's not cheating if it's a girl'' mentality, but that should change with time.
    as for whether or not a girl would leave a guy for a girl, ask jonathan saenz www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...-wife_n_5675090.html

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah a woman could leave a guy for a girl if she becomes a lesbian. There's nothing wrong with that.

• It is actually becoming common. As a girl I have been hit on by severl girls with boyfriends lately. I reject them because I am straight.
    I don't know what is the reason. I think maybe it is because it is becoming a trend now and people are more open to exploring their sexuality now

What Guys Said 3

• Compliments =/= hitting on.

• I don't think this is a true statement. if you see it on TV or in Movies you should remember they are FAKE and are not REAL.

My only fear is that a few women who are bi-sexual (very few not most like you claim) think it's okay to have 2 partners if they aren't the same gender which is equally as wrong as if they were the same gender.

• "A lot of women hit on other girls these days even if they have bf or husband"

Evidence please?