Do guys notice that they are in love?

Does it take guys more time than girls to understand that they are in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. In fact, guys realize that they're in love much earlier than girls. But they're often scared to make it obvious too soon, for the fear of being rejected or friendzoned.

What Guys Said 5

• I think I'm a romantic guy, despite never having a girlfriend or anything. In my mind I'm a romantic though, and oh my God I just love this girl right now. So much more than any past crush... those were just crushes, this seems to be love to me.

As for the girl's viewpoint, I have no idea.

• I don't believe that a guys or girls fall in love quicker then the other. I think people in general fall in love with one another at the same time. But a guy will never admit it cause were basically trained from birth to hide all of are emotions. So we play it off like fools intil we here that special 4 letter word called love come out of the girls mouth first. Then we dive all in like even bigger fools saying I known for so long I just didn't want to be the first one to say it

• From what I've read men actually fall in love faster.

• Men fall in love faster than women but don't admit it until they are 100% sure that the girl love them too
    It helps soften the blow if the girl did not love them back

• no, they don't.

What Girls Said 1