Why do you push guys you like away?

explain... i would like to hear your side of the story.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I liked him there would have to be some reason why I can't end up with him Maybe we are incompatible or something. It is also possible that he has hurt me and I Want to move on. Or that I don't intentionally push them away but it's due to past insecurity and hurt.

What Girls Said 4

• Lots of reasons, but mostly because I'm not interested and he's coming on too strong. But if there has been something between us in the past, then probably he's done something to hurt me or make me lose respect for him, and being around him is just painful or awkward.

• If I was scared of being hurt or was unsure of his intentions.
    I've had a few rotten experiences with guys, that shows they only want one thing and won't stop until they get it. I don't think this applies to all guys, but there are guys the DOES apply to and I'm scared of finding one.

• What do you mean with pushing them away: giving them the cold shoulder or forcing myself to stop liking them?

• forcing yourself to stop liking him.

• Because I'm afraid of commitment

What Guys Said 0