How the hell do you get a White woman? Is there any way to get them besides having good genes and a lot of money?

I know I can't give a compliment or say things that they want to hear. I'm going to go out with an Asian woman soon but that's only because I live in an area where the majority of people are Asian and because of the fact that I'm volunteering instead of having a job is good enough for her. White women usually date guys that have a job, a car, and a house of their own; whereas Asian women want a guy that shows he's constantly making progress.

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no no no. I am white don't listen to these other people you are absolutely right. We white women ONLY date men with jobs, cars, and houses you will never see a white woman with somebody who isn't well put together, attractive, and financially successful. We are very shallow creatures and we deserve the fielder things in life provided by you, the man. That is what white women were put on this earth for. Please, DO stick with women of other races until you have cleaned up your appearance and become filthy rich. Until then, I think it's safe to say on behalf of all white women around the world, stay away from us.

What Girls Said 6

• You should try to get a job regardless lmao.

• I can't because most of them go to immigrants and not people that were born in the U. S. by immigrant parents. Also because most jobs require a lot of social interaction which I don't like because I'm an introvert.

• Well if you're an introvert and you think that's part of what's stopping you from getting a job, how is that going to change after you're done volunteering? You probably need therapy or maybe you just need to get over itm

• I don't think you should go out with any woman. You're a train wreck.

• Yep. College graduates that volunteer to make a community better are train wrecks.

• No. Advice requires details not saying things that don't make sense like tweaking my priorities. I need to do volunteer work so I can put that on my resume which will help me get a job. After I have that then I get my own place and then get a car.

• That's quite a generalization you got there. Not all white girls are as shallow as you described them. Some are, that's true, but would you really wanna go out with someone like that?

• Why white? When you can go for other girls who are just as equally beautiful as white girls?

• I'm mostly attracted to White women and I can't change that. I'm willing to go out with any race except Black. I live in an area where the majority of women are Asian. Then next largest group is Orthodox Jewish women. Those women look like nuns.

• So much stupid generalizing?

• Maybe start with not looking at them as prizes to be won...

• I can't help it. That's what I'm most attracted to.

What Guys Said 8

• If you are not white you have the ability to show these women something they don't know. Bring them unique aspects of your culture, heritage, and so on to the table. And most of all, show confidence. If you feel your ethnicity is a barrier, it will eventually become one.

• Maybe they can tell you put women on a pedestal because of their skin color. People don't like being thought of that way.

• I didn't put either race on a pedestal. Both have negative qualities but I'd rather deal with the negative qualities of white women.

• You can get a decent white women like any other woman... Race shouldn't interfere in the slightest...

• They really like nice shoes and acoustic guitars. Other than money I think that's about all they like.

• I have Puma shoes that are made of leather and I have an electric guitar. I think that's pretty good don't you think?

• Dude, you can slay any white poon you want. Trust me.

• Confidence in yourself, you don't have.

• What ethnicity are you?

• What difference does it make?

• You are almost white? You people should not have any problems with getting white women i guess.
      Depends bro... how you are in terms of personality.

• Yes, my skin tone is like Nicholas Cage and not like Eminem. I usually look white but I look very dark during the Summer if I stay under the sun for an hour. I know that every woman wants a guy that stands out but there is nothing about me that makes me stand out from most guys. I don't have an accent, a six pack, a motorcylce, tattoos, or the ability to intimidate people with my height. I consider myself to down-to-earth, pragmatic, introverted, and sarcastic. I don't see how I can change most of those things. I seem to have characteristics that women avoid like the plague.

• OMG you poor thing! Did white women hurt your feelings again? :(

Don't worry mommy will make it better! You'll always be my little baby!

• You have to make offerings to your White Goddess

• Who is ironically brown and named harakiri. Accepting offerings NOW!