Does anybody believe in astrology. That certain signs are compatible?

does anybody believe that certain signs are made to be together. Has anyone used for dating and has it worked out for anyone?

I have family that really believe that it is true and can tell who your mate is. I personly do not think it works

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Why would I believe something in a magazine that someone makes up like on a daily basis. I believe in the Weather Channel forecasts more.

• I see no reason to believe in it.. I don't see a reason to believe in any supernatural concepts.

• Well i kind of have mixed feelings about it... In a way i think its fake but i also think it may have some truth in it, i'm not entirely sure

• My personal opinion, Nothing about astrology has proven true. There was a time when I wanted to believe in it, but each and every time I gave it another chance, I wound up being disappointed. Colossal waste of time. Just my opinion.

• It holds as much validity as the society of elves that live inside your anus and consume your shit.

What Girls Said 5

• I believe in astrology kinda! The scorpio horoscope is exactly the perfect way to describe this scorpio i know! Its freaky because some daily horoscope are very accurate for me haha! I don't believe in compatibility like i dont care if i am gemini and he is. scorpio or whatever i will still like them or love! opposites attract! I know that it is kinda true on how a sign won't like a other signs behaviour but i wouldn't he like "oh your scorpio, i'm gemini, so we can't date." But yeahh :)$

• I believe that those people who write the horoscopes try to make their so called predictions or whatever as vague and to generalize as much as possible to try to match what people expect to read.

• Yea i think so too to be honesf!

• No I believe in destiny -astrology is made up

• No it's total horse shit.

• no, the blood type thing is hotter. don't know why it's sexual but somehow it is.

• No I don't