There's this really pretty girl in my Spanish class, could I get her?

There's this really pretty and smart girl at my school who seems like my type. She's really pretty, she's intelligent, she's athletic, and isn't into drugs and alcohol and stuff like that. She's in the grade below and I haven't talked to her yet. Do you think I can get her? You can look at my profile pic to see if you think I'm attractive enough

Most Helpful Girl

• Your deffinitly attractive enough and u seem really really nice so u should deffinitly ask her out... she's sounds awesome and girls are into guys a little bit older :):):) go get her tiger

What Girls Said 6

• Si, I think you have as good a shot as any good looking guy either inside the classroom or even Out.
    Try approaching her with something similar to Spanish classes, and See where that gets you, amigo.
    And Although you think being 'Attractive' always gets the seniorita, being 'Attentive' is the keyword for this important lesson in love.
    Buena suerte. xx

• You should have absolutely NO trouble.

• I'm not going to look at your profile because what I think doesn't matter, talk to her. You don't have anything to lose. The worst thing that can happen is she won't go out with you, which she already isn't, and you're alive and well.

• Just be confident and go for it dude, u are attractive enough in my opinion.

• You got the looks for it. Talk like a smooth blk guy and just make her laugh. Just act on it.

• i could i know if i dont know what she looks like lol

What Guys Said 2

• How the fuck are we supposed to know?

Grow some balls, get out there, and go find out son.

• If your going to be rude then why do u answer... that's just bad manners

• Gladly.

Good luck, hope she says yes.

• Thank you

• If you have to think about it and are not sure then probably not. People sense hesitation and lack of confidence.