Guys what kind of girl would you rather be in a relationship with?

Girl A: she is spontaneous and even though she looks clean cut and put together, will have crazy sex with a single look. You can talk with her for hours about anything & everything and trust her not to judge you.

Girl B: actually straight laced and put together, she is kind and sweet and has the same interests as you. Definitely someone you could take home to meet your parents and know they will like her! And she is already friends with all your friends!

Both are of equal level of attractiveness.

• Girl A
  • Girl B
  • Other/see answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Give me A please.

• Since you took the time to type an answer would you like to elaborate? Why would you choose girl A?

• Well I go to the gym 4-5 days a week so im pretty active physically. I need a women who wants to stay in shape aswell and isn't afraid to get a bit sweaty and dirty.

• That makes sense :) thanks for your opinion! Feel free to add any additional thoughts if you'd like!

What Guys Said 15

• Besides being attracted to each other, I think being able to have meaningful, unending, interesting conversations is HUGE in a relationship. Girl A.

• You know what I completely agree with you...

• I used to think so, but those many-hour talkers end up having nothing left to talk about, aside from "Do you know what that bitch at work did?", which is among the most dreadful conversations to be subjected to.

• Well then jesse, that's not a meaningful conversation. I know couples that CAN have meaningful conversations that are hours long. Then the next day, they have more. And it will go on until one of them passes away. Maybe it isn't always talking to each other for hours every day. But if the two people love to listen to each other and love everything about what the other has to say, then it's pretty much a perfect relationship.

• I chose Girl B.

Girl A is spontaneous (i. e., likely to surprise you with things you don't want to do, insist on dragging you around like a puppy on a leash, and gets bitchy when you refuse), will have crazy sex with a single look (i. e., likely to have had a lot of sex with a lot of men, so she's basically a sexual toilet likely to have STDs and is more likely than other women to have children that she didn't tell you about), and you can talk to her for hours (i. e., she is likely to not know when to shut up and enjoy a quiet moment, especially given her spontaneity that would ruin most quiet moments).

• Interesting jump. So what kind of guy would you say you are?

• If we create the mirror image Guy A and Guy B, then I would be Guy B.

• So you and girl b would be a perfect match :)

• Preferably a combination of the two, but if I'd have to choose then it would be "Girl A" who would win out.

I want to be with a girl who accepts me for who I am and who I think is a good person, that's a girl who I can trust. The sex is kind of irrelevant as long as its present it doesn't matter how crazy it is if its enjoyable.

My family and friends will accept whatever girl I choose but if they don't then that's their problem not mine.

• Girl A as long as she is spontaneous in a good way (there are bad was to be spontaneous). I like a girl I can be open with. Very important for serious relationships

• What is spontaneous in a bad way?

• If the guy isn't very spontaneous, it might be difficult for him to enjoy spontaneity. And silly surprises might be bad too. Like popping into his workplace to give him a goofy gift. Personally I would like that, but a lot of guys would be embarrassed by it

• There is nothing better than a spintaneous girl with a crazy side
    Definitly girl A

• So is girl a more promiscuous than girl b. You said girl b is someone I'd want to bring home to my parents, does that mean I wouldny want to bring girl a home... I'm just kinda confused about what the distinct differencespecially are between the two

• Girl a will cheat on u when she gets bored divorce u take the kids and half your shit. I choose girl b

• If girl A existed, I would choose A. But there is no one you can trust fully, and people always judge.
    Realistically both would be fine, just different.

• So you have never met anyone you could trust?

• Nope. Never. People will always put themselves first if comes right down to it, it's human nature.
      Have you?

• Totally

• Girl B. Spontaneity is cool and all, but I value having the same interests more than that. Plus B sounds more serious/long-term.

• As you see I'm not in a hurry to get laid, give me girl B. If she is cool enough to be friends with my friends and quirky enough to enjoy the same things that I do than she is definitely relationship material.

• So what kind of guy would you say you are?

• The kind of guy that has spent most of his youth single and having fun, but now wants to settle down in a great relationship. Girl A just isn't the type to want to settle down into a "monogamous" relationship.

• At my age... B, 10 years ago A.

• i'll take the nymphomaniac

• lmao, So u don't want a virgin girl who saves her self for marriage for a girlfriend?

• @jbgurl20 no, but i'd say it plays a big role

• I mean sex is a major way to communicate love!

• I'll take a good girl over a nymphomaniac.

• Girl b who is kind sweet and can get along with everybody

• I'm guessing the answer to this question is, whichever one is you

• Haha ok so which one do you think I am?

• At all

• Alrighty :)

What Girls Said 0