If I have the desire to pursue a girl, is it right to do so? Can you respect a guy who knows who he wants and goes after them?

I guess what I'm asking is this: if the girl has shown positive but small signals to a guy, is it right for the guy to pursue her, simply because he wants her -to either firm rejection or a relationship?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i respect this type of guy very much so :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Of course you can pursue her! All's fair in love and war! Besides from what you're telling me, she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend or significant other o-o...

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course it's right to pursue her. That's how I look at it pursue her to either reach closure or start something new.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's never wrong to give it a try, really it's her fault for not giving a hard no until she does give one. Once she says no that's when you enter the questionable case by case territory...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Chicks want u to be aggressive. Even if they say they don't they do. Remember is no doesn't always mean no most times it means try harder stupid

0|1
    1|0
    • very true, too true actually

• In most instances, no means no. If you continue to pursue, then you'll look desperate because you aren't respecting the answer.

• Shut up bitch

• duh that's what they expect

0|0
    0|0