I'm 23... But I am Interested In Girls Younger Than Me (18-21)?

No, I am not trying to be strange. Here are my stats so you know a little bit about me before getting into it:

-I just finished college and have a job already.

-I have a car and my own apartment.

-I workout daily and dress very nice.

-Very nice and easy going guy. Like to socialize and have fun, mix it up with people. BUT I am still a virgin.

I always find that women my age are never interested in me. Even when everything is going well, I am always shot down from getting dates or they are too busy with life to give me a chance. Also, when I try to escalate sexually with women my age, they get pissed or really offended.

Lately, when it comes to younger women, I seem to have an easier time with them. I've been getting a few phone numbers from younger women (again women who are 18+). They seem more willing to meet me, go out on dates, and they tell me they like men who are sexually forward and aren't turned off by my sexual expressiveness.

Guys my age: Do you experience this as well? Do you think it is easier to get into a relationship with younger women than women your own age?

Most Helpful Guy

• Younger women love older men. Something about the protection seeing how you just graduated from college and have a full time job. You are not like the guys their age your mature and have more life experiences. Women want to feel secure. I had one experience with a girl who was 18 and I was 22 could of just been her but she couldn't keep an intelligent conversation with me and clingy. I actually have the opposite attraction lol I actually prefer older women not like cougars or anything haha but like 25 - 28 year old women. I am 23 btw.

What Girls Said 3

• In my opinion, if you're 23, anyone over the age of 18 is not considered an oddity for you to be interested in. You can have some really mature 18 year olds out there. Women who are in their mid-twenties have the tendency to develop more of a self-starter attitude, which can turn into a conceited "I'm so much more mature" attitude. It's annoying. I'd say you go ahead and pursue who you want to pursue (so long as they're not under the age of 18 haha).

• Younger girls like guys who are older because older guys know what they want and are more mature than guys who are younger

• Us younger girls like older guys because most of them know what they want. I personally don't like guys younger than me or sometimes even my age. They're way too immature and still think like they're in middle school. That's just my opinion :)

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 21 and yeah females 18 and 19 can be rather open. I think by your age many females finally have their life somewhat together if not completely. Many may expect relationships to go a certain way. They are going to be more resistant (O. o I don't know if I should use that word) to doing things differently and more openly. They are usually too structured for that stuff. That's just my two cents.

• I agree. I feel like older women (women my age I mean) expect more from us guys. I feel like they are less open to sex and are just looking for a relationship. I would be fine with this, but I am still a virgin and never had a real relationship before. I want to test the waters with different women instead of settling down right away. Can't do that with women my age because A. They won't give me the time of day (too busy to date/do things) B. They want to rush right into a relationship instead of dating around.

• Yeah they definitely do. And I mean it's unfortunate, but it's understandable. They definitely are not more open to sex. I'm not a virgin, but dude you're just like me. I am a late bloomer. That is if you consider not really don't anything with a female (no kissing, touching, or anything) until I was 19 as being a late bloomer. That's only two years ago. I've never really been in a exclusive relationship either. Now it's like I really don't want to be. Not right now. I agree. There's nothing wrong with being with a 18 year old girl when you're 23(or in my case 21). Do you bro.

• *not really doing anything

• Most guys like younger girls, and most girls like older guys so I would say it's pretty common.