Going on dates first date?

I have this bf and he invited me to the movies for a date it's on first date and our school dance the times work out but is he movies a place to kiss him but he hasn't had his first kiss should he make the first move or me

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter who makes the first move. It should feel natural, and not awkward. It has to feel right. If you feel like you're gunna throw up or you're having doubts, then don't go for it. The guy doesn't have to be the first one to make the move. Besides, guys like it when girls make the first move. If you're gunna kiss him, do it after the movies when you both can talk about the movie or chat about other stuff. If the moment for the kiss is not there, don't do it. There's nothing wrong with saving the kiss for another day or something. You gotta feel like you really want the kiss, and that you're ready for it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0