Coming on too strong when drunk?

I went on a great first date with a guy last weekend and we've been texting pretty much all day every day since. We've even arranged another date on the weekend. The problem is that today he got a little bit drunk and has been sending me texts saying that he's really excited to see me again and that he thinks I'm really beautiful. I feel like this is a bit much considering we've only been on one date and only met once (briefly) before even going on that date. Should I reply to his messages or just ignore them? Should I say that it's a little bit too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just bust his balls a bit when he sobers up.

What Guys Said 1

• Its not to much. He met you and saw that you are beautiful, and you talk to him every day. Its pretty clear that he already likes you and wants to see you again without even texting you that. You are digging into way too deep.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I mean he is drunk. So those probably aren't things he would typically say. Maybe just reply to him when he's sober