Should I text him Saturday?

Well today me and my boyfriend were going great until this afternoon. I said something and he of course got offended.

Then he started saying "I'm doing homework" and I told him that I miss him and his only response was "Well I'm doing homework so go do something." and he said it with an attitutude. And he just wanted me to leave him alone because when I told him "Bye" he said "Its about time. Damn." and I found that really rude and hurtful with those words because it seems like he thinks I'm annoying him. I told him that I'd talk to him tomorrow but the more I think about what he said the more upset I get because I feel like I'm annoying him.
Should I just leave him alone?
Do I have the right to be upset when he said "Its about time. Damn." after u said goodbye?
Should I message him in 2 days so I dont annoy him as much? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• What did you say to get him so offended? Depending on what you said, maybe you need to apologize. Then tell him he should not have been so rude and hurtful when he wanted to be left alone. Don't message him at all. He'll get back to you and when he does, that will be the right time to talk because he'll be the one seeking you out.

What Guys Said 2

• This is just immature relationships for you! Its just gonna pass but anyone with a desire to spend a good amount of time with a girl he truly loves then he wouldn't just shit on her like that. He sounds like a dick from what youve explained. I mean cmon dude that homework excuse was lame ad fuck. Just dont affiliate with guys like that. Its not right to treat a girl like that.

• What was it that you said to him that pissed him off?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't message him. If he doesn't want you to talk to him, then don't talk to him. Then when he gets all pissy because you're ignoring him, then throw his words back. UNLESS what you did say actually rightfully offended him... in that case, you need to apologize.

• How long have you been with him? I wouldn't call him at all lol Let him come to you and explain to him there is no reason he should be so rude to you or talk to you like that. dont let him walk all over you chick, no one deserves that