Question about eye color?

So I know ladies like guys with nicely colored eyes, I'm wondering which color contacts do you think I should get green or grey contacts? I'm tired of having ugly eyes haha

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have ugly colored eyes at all. All eye colors are nice and dark eyes are my favorite. I don't recommend getting colored contacts, but if you insist on them, just buy a really good pair sized to your eyes. If you buy a cheap pair, they could scratch the surface of your eyes and mess up your sight. A girl I knew had dark eyes like yours and she got bad contacts and now she wears corrective lens because she doesn't see as well as she used to from the damage. Just enjoy your natural color and show them off proudly. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Natural eye color is the best. Brown eyes are great but everybody I know who has brown eyes hates them and I really don't get it. Esp in the sunlight brown eyes are kick ass.

Buttttt if you insist on getting contacts get green because hey hey my eyes are green and we can start a club say wut.

• no such thing as ugly eyes.

• First of all, I like your eyes. They're brown like mine. Second of all, if you want contacts there are these really expensive ones that I was going to buy for work. If you want I can post the link... price range $300-500.

• don't get color contacts. super fake and unattractive, imo.

• I love green but I don't like colored contacts on brown eyes. It looks so unnatural.

What Guys Said 3

• Be true to yourself man, girls like when you're comfortable in your own skin. You are not an ugly dude contrary to what you think.

• I have green eyes, the ladies love green eyes

• Dont do that you will look ridiculous.