Why I'm currently single?

Need ideas anything besides personality because I am a good natured guy that respects women and treats them right

Most Helpful Girl

• The person that you are going for are not attracted to you. That's generally why people stay single while actively trying for a relationship.

• Well I'm too shy to talk to some girls cause I kinda feel intimidated a little

• What do you have to lose by talking to them?

• My self esteem is already low cause I think I'm unattractive I couldn't take any more girls embarrassing me rejecting me

What Girls Said 4

• If you're shy, maybe that's why. Maybe the girls you're interested in aren't interested in guys like you. Like appearance-wise. Maybe you just haven't found the right girl yet. Or maybe the people you associate with aren't dating material. They might not be looking for relationships themselves. There's a thousand things you have to factor in.

• Maybe they don't find u attractive or maybe your kinda boring no offense meant I'm just guessing

• Just might not be ur time or ur looking in the wrong places

• Treating women right has nothing to do with "respecting them". Respecting them for what? Having a vagina?
    Respect is earned, not given. (unless you have some weird definition of respect)

Find a book called "The Principles That Govern Social Interaction" and read it.
    It sounds insulting, shocking to many, and it's full of pictures and not a long read. All you need is an open mind and half a day. I'm a woman and I know for a fact it works. It's one of the few jewels of the internet.

Here are 3 videos that sum it up for guys too lazy to read. (Watch them, but read it anyway)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4zSRkBMPng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzkbzd0YqJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfJETp0hcUE

Good luck to you.

• bill mahers a genius

• Unfortunately the feminists shamed him successfully and he ended up hiding his opinions and censoring himself not to suffer constant attack, maybe even loss of his job. He can't afford to be truthful against feminism. =(

• LMFAO glad somebody know bout this.

What Guys Said 2

• good natured guy that respects women and treats them right, well that is pretty awesome. i guess you just gotta try until you find the right girl. no matter how good you are, most girls won't ever approach you first, but they'll subtlety give you hints.

• I guess I should have mentioned I'm kinda shy and have a tendency to get intimidated by hot girls

• then i think all you need is practice. just keep getting experienced with girls and open up over time. learn to embrace rejection, fearing it will get you nowhere. once you overcome rejection the sky is the limit to your potential because you will have no fear to approach any girl you desire. the fear is literally the only thing keeping you single.

• Maybe you should start beating them or something. =/ on the real though, patience. Timing. Opportunity.