Plans for our 1 year anniversary; thoughts or advice?

Hi, in October my girlfriend and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary. I'm 19 and she's 18 and were both college students at the same university.

I already bought a matted photo frame where I wrote a long letter with a picture of us in the middle. I also plan on buying a Tiffany and Co necklace, but I haven't decided which one just yet. On the day of I'm gonna give her both presents as well as buy her some flowers from a farmers market. For dinner I plan on taking her to a pasta/steak restaurant.

What do you guys think of the plan? Advice or suggestions are appreciated! :)

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What? A girlfriend, not a wife, only a year and you're both teens in college? You must have money to blow, I would say no you shouldn't get her something that expensive in these circumstances. However I feel all the rest of your plan is really good :).

0|0
    0|0
    • Hi I forgot to clarify that I was planning to get one of the cheaper necklaces. Thank you for your thoughts! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Man. My boyfriend is taking me to dinner and then to knotts scary farm. As much as I love his plan yours is cute as fuck. Claps for you👏👏👏

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol thank you! Were actually planning to go to knotts scary farm too :D

• For real? Buy her a skeleton key and take her to see elvira😊 best aniversary gift everrrrrr.

• That's sounds good and you could also go see a movie or something really fun but inexpensive like the movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my so romantic. Love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the photo frame is a way cute idea. I'm sure she will love it :) good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.