Am I ugly? Be truthful please?

I dont seem to have any friends or guys noticing me im not the usual girl to "show everything off" i like to have respect for myself so dont sleep about and that am i just ugly? I already think i am anyway

• yes your ugly
  • no your not ugly
Sorry changed my pic to me and my son :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't this the 3-4th time you've asked this question or a variation of? Same answer. You're an attractive girl, I hate the piercings.

• No i have only asked once before :)

• Well believe us this time :P

• Haha i will try just sometimes i feel like i need a confidence boost from strangers xD

What Guys Said 17

• Actually quite pretty, the reason I say that is because physically you are but you kinda nailed it. You're not the usual show everything off kind of girl which is different and having respect for yourself is the best kind of beautiful :) also work at loving yourself. Does this issue get you down?

• Yeh it gets me down a lot im taking medication to help me feel better i think its mainly because i was with my ex for 4 years and he was constantly chatting up other girls behind my back and he cheated on me so i think that reli blew my confidence tbh

• Well of course it would, I'm not dictating but I would stop the meds. They are probably making you feel worse I'm only saying from personal experience after my breakup I took meds, drugs, alcohol not a good idea but after I stopped I felt better but only after I learned to get better naturally without the help of any kind of substance, you just feel stronger it's weird. Just try and think yourself better off and when you date again chances are they will. be genuine because like you said your not the usual girl. It's easy to say because I'm not you obviously I don't know how you feel I can only guess
      But ultimately I'd just say realise your worth

• Nope, your far from ugly but you need to build your self esteem
    you asked this same question about month ago with different account
    why must you put yourself through all that hurt you need to learn
    love yourself yes it's easier said than done

• I know i just dont have any confidence at all I've always been called ugly by my brothers friends and it reli brings me down my bf makes fun of me for having confidence issues which makes me feel worse tbh :(

• Your bf shouldn't make fun of you he needs to learn to
      show you real love and spend time with you helping
      you to feel better about things

• not ugly... but sure you're scary... :O

• How am i scary?

• lol your eyes in fact scared me :P

• Ohh i see haha yehh they scare me too sometimes :o hahaha

• Where did you come up with the idea of you being ugly? I'm not into the piercings, But you are a far cry from ugly.

• Hard to tell from just that picture. I don't think the hair suits your face shape tho, the harsh parting makes your face look longer.

• Yehh i usually have quite short hair usually a bob or a pob but im growing it out atm so its not the best haircut lol

• You are not ugly at all. You are cute and pretty. You should get the piercings though. Just saying..

• You are a pearl cast before swine.

• I don't think you're ugly at all, but those facial piercings are... meh.

• Need to see more. Full bod or full face pic

Srsbusinessisbusinesssrs

• A bit thin, but you have probably the most amazing eyes ever.

• Yeh im underweight but have been trying to gain it the past 6 months I've always been thin but I've gained just over half a stone which is a big deal for me but i will get there in the end :)

• Good luck!
      But seriously, are your eyes real?

• Yes they are very real I've always been told i have anime eyes! Haha its the only thing i like about myself :P

• I don't dig the face piercings.

• You're gorgeous. No more to be said

• I feel like you look a bit thin on your face, what sticks out most are the big eyes.
    I'm not going to say more.

• Thats because i have big eyes! Not my fault lmao

• Noo they cost my £60 no way am i getting rid of them they are part of me just like my other piercings and tattoos :)

• then keep them. you already are a gamergirl in a relationship, this means you actually are enjoyable and uglyness depends from person to person. actually what you have the least to care about even if you are a girl or tend to feel insecure from time to time.

• Dont think you´re ugly at all, to be honest, you look pretty good... What i like about you is that you have your own style and stay by it, nothing else would count anyways...

• You are breathtakingly beautiful in my opinion

• Kind of ugly... are you purposely pointing your head towards the camera, cause your forehead and eyes look big.

• You can't reli comment on my forehead coz you can't even see it, my picture was taken on an s5 forward camera they usually kind of magnify things but i naturally have big eyes anyway!

• You're very beautiful

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think you are ugly at all.

I totally dig your hair and piercings, they are awesome.

I think, maybe, you've marketed yourself into a tight spot.

Perhaps the guys who would be respectful, and take it slow, and want what you want.. are intimidated by you..

While the guys who aren't intimidated by your style, pick up on the vibe that you aren't easy, so they don't waste their time on you.

Have you tried approaching guys?

• Yeh before i got with my bf id always talk to guys but they were always just interested in one thing! Nd im not like that if they were sober they wouldn't go near me they always went for my pretty friends :/ my bf always gets attention from girls and i know he likes it but i dont even get one guy looking at me :/

• You have a boyfriend, so don't sweat it. Worry about what you have, not what else is out there.

• I think this may be the case.

As I recall being your age, there were some quieter guys who would however find girls with piercings etc. attractive.

*cough*

• Hell, your physically pretty, well according to the user prof. Pic. Anyway. Now you gotta put some self belief and be what you see all the good traits, you identify with. In your vessel. Thinking your ugly is just a waste of time in my opinion. Stay away from neg. Ppl. Theyre CANCER.

• wow u have a unique face! i love it!
    ur eyes r hugeeee SO goddamn sexy...
    #envy lol

• No u are not ugly

• You are pretty. :) The only thing I would advise you to change is your eyebrows.. but I can't be sure because of your face expression

• You're very pretty IMO! Those eyes are ginormous O. O

• I think you are very pretty, but the photo is a bit unflattering. Other than that, I see absolutely no problem. Guys don't notice me either, but you're way pretty. I know pretty girls too who had their first bf at like 18-25 years old.

• Dont really like your piercings, but no, you're not ugly =)

• God damn, those eyes are big..