Girls: What is the ideal body preference you have in guys?

What is the ideal body preference you have in guys?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont want to make it seem like its all about looks, but since you said preference, I like a guy who looks fit. He doesn't have to be buff or have abs, but he should be kinda toned somewhere. Like good biceps and nice firm man boobs. His stomache should be pretty enough to where it doesn't even need abs. I also like my guy kinda hairless. Like a trimmed goatee on his chin is acceptable as well as a little happy trail that trickles down his stomache, but nothing too wolf-like. I'm more into the physical shape of baseball players (that booty), soccer players (nice calve muscles), and surfers than I am a buff football player or something.

Like this pic of Chris Pine. His upper body is nice, and lordy those thighs:

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...726be46751d8.jpg

Even this guy. He has a gorgeous toned abless stomach and a nicely trimmed happy trail underneath his belly button

http://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/d19.jpg

However, this buff I can handle. Most gorgeous Blasian I've ever seen

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...5d50238f1730.jpg

And right here. Nick Cannon looks good I must admit. He doesn't have like rock hard abs but you can see that print. Beautiful

theybf.com/sites/default/files/black_white.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Anything a little skinny to mild chub is fine. Just not fat, or really buff.
    And I like them around my height

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls like six pack but I also like any thing that is toned it doesn't have to be a six pack. Also girls like muscular arms and I guess muscular legs. And it's not just guys who like butts so do girls 😂😂 you don't have to have all these things tho I guess just toned

0|0
    0|0
  • Average height, slim but 6 pack hahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • tall nice arms and chest. no six-pack just nice like they eat but not flabby... i repeat no six-pack

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody has a preference, some girls like lanky slim boys.. whereas others like fit and buff looking boys. It really depends on the person. But, overall I think girls go for the fit, healthy looking boys. Not one who looks like someone who just sits on the couch all day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1