Girls would you say yes to a date?

So I've actually never asked a girl out before, I used to think I'd never stand a chance with girls because I'm not girly enough, true story :P

I'm 22 years old, but be liberal with age, if you were the right age would you say yes to a date if I asked you? I'm 6'1" give or take

The personality side is not so important in answers because I'm looking for a girl I get on well with anyway, but my question is more whether you'd say yes based on appearances -because I can usually tell whether I click with a girl but not whether they'd say yes based on looks. I'm interested more in reasons than simple yes or no's though which are great but don't help me as much :) any tips appreciated

http://imgur.com/a/EQHUU#0

thankyou for your help everyone I'm taking the pictures down now :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Based just on looks, I would date you, I find you attractive. The only thing I would change is maybe the hairstyle, though it isn't bad now either.

• any particular style you recommend? I've never really known what to do with it so I've always kept it short

• Not at all, you've given me something to think about :)

• Hope if you ever decide to go with that hairstyle, I didn't pick the wrong one :P Though it's easy to fix :) For guys it's easier to play with hairstyle. It takes way too much for a girl to grow the hair back haha

What Girls Said 6

• I find you very attractive tbh. Maybe let your hair grow a little longer, and I'm kinda curious about how you would look with a stubble or a beard^^ You seem to be quite toned, which is nice too :)

• oh i hate beards with a passion! stubble however, eh it could work

• hahah if you hate beards than don't bother with it, you look good as you are :)

• I don't date but you look fine -don't worry :)

• You're not ugly if that's what you want to know

• Wish I got to see

• lol, you should have turned up earlier!

• ha, fine :P i've put them up for a few minutes more :) @Shynxie

• Victory is mine!!! I'd say yes to a date. I'm not going to say any-more 'cus I have a man, and I'm starting to feel a little creepy haha! But good-luck in your endeavours!

• lol... no need to worry you are very attractive. I hope you have a personality to match :)

• Well I'm just myself so i hope so too :P

• lol :) well then there it is you should't need to worry. Being yourself plus stunning good looks is the dream for any girl lol

• you are quite fiiiiinnnee, my friend.
    sure, yes.

What Guys Said 0