Are you more often the 'Dumper' or 'Dumpee'?

Do you find that in your relationships you are the one who gets dumped or are you the one who more often chooses to dump your partner. I have found with my past relationships its about 50/50. I have been dumped three times and I have dumped someone three times.

• Dumper
  • Dumpee
  • Never really dated

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say I was dumped more often when I was younger. Mainly because I'd stay in a bad relationship so I wasn't alone. Since then I've realized I'd much rather be alone than with the wrong person. So, I've been the one that doing most of the dumping now. Great question by the way.

What Guys Said 7

• I've never really dated. But I think I'll be a 50/50 dumper/dumped.

I have fairly specific expectations of what I value in a girl. If I find out otherwise then I don't compromise so a lot of girls will dump me if I don't dump them first.

• I got dumped by my first girlfrend now ex and
    my second one was going to cheat on me
    plus she had mental health issues so i dumped her
    but I caught her in attempts to dump me for another man

• Dumpee, I just wonder what the he'll is wrong with me all the time. One day I'll find out

• It's been about fifty/fifty for me.

• In recent years the dumper. When I was younger, the dumpee.

• Idk.

After one "meeting", I am batman.

• Well lol I mean I've never been in a relatioship but i rejected a lot of women cause I don't find them perfect. I actually only have ever found 2 girls worthy of dating and both rejected me. So I have No expierence.

What Girls Said 4

• I've only been dumped once. I have to say, doing the dumping is worse. Hurting someone's feelings is a shitty feeling even if they deserve it.

• Dumper. Only ever been "dumped" once to the guy I lost my virginity to. I've been the one to end things with every other guy I've gone out with, which is a fair bit

• Um... It was mutual, neither of us dumped the other.

• I've never been in a relationship before, so neither