I messed up I need a females opinion?

Imy girlfriend basically caught me cheating but honestly I love but shit happens i need her back somebody help me

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wonder why do people cheat? Men, women, why? It's horrible. It's one of the worst pains imaginable. Especially if you love the person. I'd probably forgive a cheater, but only once, if you were really sorry and I really loved you.
    But catching you in the act? Sorry, I try to avoid violence, I'm psycho though. I'll probably chop your dick off, or just walk away and never talk to you again, not sure which one. I cannot imagine walking in on my SO cheating. That's one of my worst fears in relationships.
    I'd say leave her for now. If you say "shit happens", you don't sound too ashamed or sorry for your mistake. If a jug of milk falls you can say "shit happens". If you forgot to pick up the dry cleaning you can say "shit happens". If accidentally fell off your bike you can say "shit happens". When you cheat on someone, an appropriate response is definitely not "shit happens".
    Hopefully you do realize cheating is serious and damaging to a person. It's extremely painful to find out your SO was unfaithful. Give her space but realize if she doesn't take you back, she is being completely reasonable.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol @ "shit happens." If you don't own up to your mistake and realize that how terrible and damaging cheating is, don't expect to get her back. Most people don't take back a cheater, but even if she were to, she could never trust you the same way she used to.

• even if she took u back u really did lose her and she will never trust you again. and relationships can't go on without trust

• You can't say "Shit happens" after you cheat on someone...

Leave her alone.

• If you were with someone else then you obviously don't need her. Give her some space right now. Yeah stuff happens but normally people don't just run around having sex with other people while in a relationship.

• No shit just "doesn't" happen. Her ass didn't "happen" to fall into your hands, your manhood did not "happen" to go in her womanhood. You made a choice to hear on your girl, obviously she didn't matter that much to you. Think about if the tables were turned, would you be so quick to forgive her because "shit happens"? Doubt it. She deserves better, I'll be damned if that was me, y'all would of had hot grits for breakfast

• I wouldn't take a cheater back

• You don't deserve her!!

What Guys Said 1

• Well that is some shit for sure :D umm.. there's not pretty much anything you can do. The more you force the worse. Time will solve. Or not. Who knows.