Girls only. What do you think of tobacco chewers?

I don't chew myself, I tried it drunk once and I immediately threw up, but recently I have noticed a lot of guys at bars will have a tin. I am thinking its because my state passed a law of no smoking in a bars which is really nice because your clothes don't smell like smoke. What do you girls think of chewers? I myself think it would be a huge turnoff but I am not a girl.

I got the reaction from the ladies that I expected. I agree with all of you. I just don't know how someone could kiss a guy or girl that chews. Its mindboggling lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Just... no. Never. Ew. Gross. Stop. No.

• I can't kiss someone who chews. Honestly its kinda hard to talk to him and see this big hump inbetween his bottom lip and the tip of his chin. Its so obvious when someone chews. You can see it, smell it, and omg when they spit it out in a bottle or something right in front of you. Gosh no! This goes on my pet peeve list.

• Such a turnoff. It's really gross, they're always spitting, and it ruins your mouth.

• Absolutely gross !! I have know idea why anyone would do that, it has no beneficial value like seriously who would wanna kiss a guy after that! I can't even look at a guy with that because I'm just too grossed out

• That's what I'm saying like wtf haha how can these guys go home to their wife or girlfriend and kiss them? Id probably throw up. I don't even remember trying it but my buddy was telling me I did and I threw up like after 2 seconds. I was like that's what the horrible taste in my mouth is from. I brushed my teeth constantly it was so terrible.

• Ew.

filler

• It's a huge turn off for me, I think it's quite disgusting to be completely honest. Why would I want to kiss you after you've been doing that? I don't think I could date a guy who did it on the regular.

• It rots your gums so fast and it's so nasty... You know where I'm going..

• Such a turnoff. There are a group of guys on my guy who frequently chew on my bus and it drives me insane. They are attractive, but it is disgusting and horrible for your teeth also.

• I did not know that was still a thing lol I don't see it in stores. My great-grandma use to chew it and she would take it out of her mouth and just put it anywhere. One time she put it in between my favorite musical Christmas card when I was a little kid, I opened it to hear the tune and I was disgusted by it.

• Not attractive to me

• negative wouldn't date them

What Guys Said 0